Nada Faris is a Kuwaiti writer and performance poet known as “Kuwait’s Finest.” She writes poetry, articles and fiction in English and is an Honorary Fellow in Writing at Iowa University’s International Writing Program (IWP), USA. Her book Fountain of Youth is the 2016 Vine Leaves Vignette Collection Award Semi-Finalist and is available from Vine Leaves Press. Mischie Diary, a collection of funny short stories for young adults, is available from Hamad Bin Khalifa University Press.
- (Book) Young Adult, Mischief Diary, 15 funny tales based on real events, published by Hamad Bin Khalifa University Press, Doha, Qatar.
- (Book) Poetry, Fountain of Youth, 2016 Vine Leaves Vignette Collection Award Semi-Finalist.
- (TEDx) “The Beauty of Friendship” TEDxCanadianUniversityofDubai 2017, October 2017, Canadian University of Dubai.
- (TEDx) “Perception is only an ink stain away,” TEDxAlshuwaikh, Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Center, September 2017.
- (Interview) “Nada Faris: The Personal Strategist. On Language, Literature, And Kuwait’s Creative Landscape.”